Responding to the growing demands for high density cable with duplex connector accessibility, ADTEK Technology developed the world's first 100G SR4 QSFP Optical Transceiver with a MDC Interface and introduced the new product at OFC2022.
The ADTEK 100G SR4 QSFP optical transceiver contains an MDC receptacle able to accept 4 MDC duplex connectors. The quad receptacle design offers the ability to breakout the 100G transmission into four 25G transmission paths over 4 MDC cable assemblies without the need of a breakout cable or module. The 0.15 dB insertion loss of the MDC connector's ceramic ferrules is lower than the typical insertion loss(0.35dB) of MT ferrules providing more insertion loss headroom for your communications path.
The ELiMENT™ MDC Connector by US CONEC is a Very Small Form Factor (VSFF) duplex fiber optic connector designed for high density duplex connectivity. The MDC connector triples the density of traditional duplex LC connector systems providing up to 432 fibers in 1 RU and offers the simplest polarity reversal method of any duplex connector.
100G SR4 QSFP Optical Transceiver Features
1. Hot Pluggable QSFP28 form factor;
2. 4xMDC connector;
3. 4x25Gb/s 850mm VCSEL-based transmitter;
4. 4x25G electrical interface;
5. Fully complies with the QSFP MSA protocol;
6. Supports 103.1Gb/S transmission rate;
7. Supports the transmission distance up to 100m(working in 850nm wavelength) ;
8. Typical Power dissipation <1.8W;
9. Single 3.3V power supply;
10. Commercial operating case temperature range: 0°C - 70°C .
ADTEK has over 15 years of experience in manufacturing high quality connectivity products for a wide variety of data center, FTTx and 5G applications. ADTEK offers a complete MDC connectivity system, consisting of MDC patch cord, 1U 432F MDC fiber patch panel, MDC 40CH DWDM module and this MDC interface 100G SR4 optical transceiver.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.